This is the BICtory mod. It is made using 2 bic round stic pens. Bic round stics are VERY cheap and can be found virtually anywhere. So through hours and hours of hard work, I came up with the BICtory mod. It’s named BICtory mod because I felt victorious after the finishing it.
Length: 17.3 cm (Without tips)
CoG: At CoP
Other: Really cheap!
- 2 BIC Round Stics
- (Optional) Random Grip (Anyball, Signo Gel, w/e)
- (Optional) G1 Tips
1) Start off by taking both caps off the BIC Round Stics, and cutting off the clip with the scissors. You can break the clip by hand if needed. There is no need to file the remaining part.
2) Next, take off the front part of the pen on both bic round stics.
3) Puncture out the back plug of either one of the bic round stic bodies using a chopstick or another suitable stick-like thing.
4) After that, clip off 7 mm of both ink tubes off. This will allow the ink tubes to fit later when the double sided mod is done.
5) Now take a ink tube and insert it into one side of the bic round stic body that had the plug taken out. After, take the other ink tube and slide it in into the other side. Lastly, take both caps and stick them on.
6) (Optional) Attach a piece of grip and a tip on each cap.